Home Buying in Laguna Hills>Question Details

Savannah Pep…, Home Buyer in Laguna Hills, CA

hey i was wondering if you except dogs?

Asked by Savannah Pepka, Laguna Hills, CA Wed Jun 8, 2011

pets???

Answers

6
Savannah Pepka’s answer
yes my mom and i were looking and were looking to rent to own we will figure out what home we want with i 2-3 days my aunt is sending us bro-sheers and once we find out ill let you know thanks for letting me know about pets =)!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 8, 2011
Savannah, Quail Creek is a pet friendly community. Yes, you and your dog will be happy walking around lakes and pounds! Are you interested to buy or to rent?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 8, 2011
It is against the law to discriminate against a service pet. Look into it.
well thats about it for right now were going to rent to own so thats should be fine but if i need anything else ill let you know thanks for everything it helped !!
Hello Savannah Pepka,
WShen you are renting it's up to the Landlord if they want to accept pets or not.. If you are buying, unless it states it in the CC&R's which is not likely, you can have pets.. How else can I help? Ingrid Ski Realtor
that really depends on what your objectives are. Good luck in your search and feel free to all if you need comprehensive answers to any questions you have! I would recommed opening a verbal dialogue with an expert in the area (me or someone else) as this gives you a resource of quick and reliable answers. More imprtantly, as a buyer or renter, access to such an expert is free of charge to you.....so, take advantage!