perales.elea…, Other/Just Looking in McAllen, TX

hello there, well i am a first time buyer and im looking for a house. i want to use my us veterans benefits, i already have my (coe) but whats next?

Asked by perales.eleazar, McAllen, TX Tue Oct 16, 2012

looking for a va lender

A great place to start would be by seeking out a Realtor that specializes in working with First time home buyers. You want someone that is willing to explain all of the different steps you will be taking- that way you are more prepared and can make more educated decisions. Buying a home can be a very stressful process if you don't have the right team of individuals on your side. Your Realtor can then recommend some Lenders to you that are familiar with VA loans.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 16, 2012

I love first time homebuyers and you should find a real estate agent who loves them too!
Truthfully, your first step is to contact a VA approved lender (I am) and get prequalified. This can be done over the phone in a matter of mintues. I will get your information, pull & analyze your credit, and let you know how much your are prequalified for within about 30 minutes.

If you don't already know what your credit scores are, we need to find that out first!

I would love the opportunity to talk with you and help you get your first home!

Please call me at 832.419.2767 or 1.877.933.0036 X 300 or ask for Beverly. Email me at beverlyj@fairwaymc.com

Thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country. As a Veteran you have eligibility to our VA program.

Your next step would be to get yourself pre approved, not just pre qualified, but pre approved. Make sure to gather your most recent financials such as paycheck stubs, w2 forms, Tax Returns & Bank Statements. This will expedite your application process.

Most lenders will offer VA products, however, your attention should be placed on their experience in handling this program as it requires additional knowledge to avoid delays during your home loan process.

If you need an upfront honest opinion or simply a second option, we'd be glad to give you that secondary opinion at no cost to you. We appreciate our veterans very much and waive several fees as appreciation to your service.

http://www.ozsalinas.benchmark.us oz.salinas@benchmark.us 956-467-4414

Here are ways to reach out to us if we can be of any value to you in this important home buying. process you are interested in.
What's next? Real simple. You fill out a loan application and get pre-approved.

Thank you for your service. And we thank you with this GREAT BENEFIT of a VA loan.

Step one: Call a lender. Fill out an application. Supply pay stubs, W-2s and bank statements.
If you pass the test with all of those documents, you will get a pre-approval letter annd can shop with confidence.

Feel free to call me with any specific questions. I am not going to hard sell you to use me for financing... I am going to tell you the truth and explain things that you want to better understand.

Good luck on this adventure.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Hi Eleazar

You have give that info to your loan officer, he will pe qualified you.

And with that letter we can start looking for a nice property or you can start looking on my website http://www.mynewhomergv.com

Gustavo Figueroa
Re/max in the Valley

956 5886550

If you have your COE, you need to take that to a lender that does work well with VA loans and get a pre-qualification to see how much you can afford with your budget.

After that it is getting down to looking for a home that fits within that budget.

I would be happy to guide you along in the process. I am good at working with first time buyers and will VA loans.

Steve Tennison
TX Real Estate Broker
RGV Realty
hello steve, ithanks for your answer, i forgot to mention that my credit is poor and i know thats a big issue, how high does my credit score needs to be to get a good approve loan? and last are you located in mcallen?
Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012