Home Buying in Eastside>Question Details

mandars80@ho…, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

hello, my name is Amanda, and my husband and i, would like to buy a house on the eastside.

Asked by mandars80@hotmail.com, Tucson, AZ Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

4
Before you start looking for a home, you will need to know how much you can actually spend. The best way to do that is to get prequalified for a mortgage. To get prequalified, you just need to provide some financial information to your Lender, such as your income and the amount of savings and investments you have. Your Lender will review this information and tell you how much they can lend you. This will tell you the price range of the homes you should be looking at. Later, you will get preapproved for your mortgage, which involves providing your financial documents (W-2 statements, paycheck stubs, bank account statements, etc.) so your Lender can verify your financial status and credit.
Then, find the right agent. Real estate agents are important partners when you're buying or selling a home. Real estate agents can provide you with helpful information on homes and neighborhoods that isn't easily accessible to the public. Their knowledge of the home buying process, negotiating skills, and familiarity with the area you want to live in can be extremely valuable. And best of all, it doesn't cost you anything to use an agent - they're compensated from the commission paid by the seller of the house.
Please contact me further, as my team of experts will gladly assist you on your home buying journey!

The Vanguard Group - Keller Williams
(520)229-8888
1849 N. Kolb Road Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85715
Hello Amanda,

I trust that you have already found an agent to assist you in finding a home in East Tucson. If that is not the case, I would be happy to help you in your home search. I currently live on the East side of town and can help answer any questions you have about this area of the city along the way. Happy Hunting and welcome to East Tucson!

Bryan K. Taylor, REALTOR
(520) 345-4548
Tierra Antigua Realty I East Office
http://www.SouthernAZHomes.net
Hi there!

Contact me for your pre-approval. I will help close your transaction with the least amount of hassle and the best customer service out there.

Lisa Markham
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.
NMLS# 947738 / AZ# 0921717
(O) 520.612.0480
(M)520.240.9602
lmarkham@envoymortgage.com
https://lmarkham-envoy.mortgagewebcenter.com
Hi Amanda,

I can help! My fellow agents have given you many good responses. I have a system in place that can make homebuying as uncomplicated as possible, and strive to bring you excellent customer service and 18 years of experience.

To take the first step, please contact me. I am happy to sit down with you and your husband in person and go over the best way to start the journey of finding your new nest!

Each buying experience is unique, so a personal conversation is essential.

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker/Realtor
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-730-5540
TucsonKat@gmail.com