Jessie, Home Buyer in Park Glen, Fort Worth,...

hello, i would like to purchase a home, first time buyer, my score credit is 617, no debt, 20% down, is there any lender that can help me.

Asked by Jessie, Park Glen, Fort Worth, TX Fri Dec 17, 2010

Answers

8
Hi Jessie,
The minimum requirements to purchase a home going FHA are 640 FICO and a relatively clean 1 year look back. The exception to the FICO requirement is with Wells Fargo retail that is allowing a 620FICO. There are many ways to quickly improve your credit scores as well. There is a function called a rapid re-score that allows you to either correct or pay down certain things which will in turn raise your FICO. I am an agent with Remax however I also own a mortgage company as well. I work with folks all the time that are in similar situations. Hope that helps a little.

Regards, Tom 817-690-9296
Web Reference: http://www.tombrewerjr.com
Ultimate "short answer" to your query is "YES". There are several mortgage brokers who can help you and would rush to do so. Email me, or text, or call me, I have a list that you may find incredibly helpful!

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
Sloan@BrantsRealtors.com
817-223-5435
Where did you obtain your credit scores? Are they accurate provide to you by a mortgage broker OR some purchase scores from website?

Best confer with mortgage broker raise your scores . It is the mid score taken inconsideration for mortgage approval.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
jESSIE:
If I were a mortgage broker I would scoop you up right now. Don't see a problem in you getting a loan. I have 2 excellent mortgage brokers that could help you. Email me and I will give you their contact information. Do you have an agent helping you find the right home....if not....I would love to help.

Cindy Sutton-Thompson
I know of some lenders and options as well, so in short- YES. Feel free to email me and I'll happily attach and/or forward you the information for those lenders.

Kind Regards,
Sloan Yorek
817-223-5435
Sloan@BrantsRealtors.com
I know of at least one who will lend down to 580, but credit score is not the only thing that lenders look at.

The fact that you have 20% to put down answers a couple of other questions.

I give recommendations off-line not on public boards.

For a handy little website that shows current prices, recent solds, and trends try this spamless service
http://www.DallasHomeValueReport.info
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Hi Jessie,

I wouldn't see why not since you have 20% to put down and your debt-free. I would contact a loan officer to get pre-approved. You can start with your local bank or the bank that you bank with. I always suggest to buyers to compare at least 3 lenders on what they charge for interest rate, APR, and closing costs. Every lender is different and charge different lender fees. I would also suggest to work with a Realtor on assisting you with purchasing your new home once you are pre-approved. I would be more than happy to assist if you aren't already working with an agent.

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully I will hear from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner Goree
Cell: (972) 697-1178
Fax: (682) 222-1049
Email: tamika.goree@kw.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 17, 2010
Yes, I can lend to borrowers down to a 600 mid FICO score via FHA funds. Conventional loans begin at a 620 FICO, so your almost there and you wouldn't have to pay Mortgage Insurance unlike FHA would require (if your putting 20% down payment).

Feel free to contact me and I can give you further details. 512-796-7738