Home Buying in Gaithersburg>Question Details

Noemi, Home Buyer in Gaithersburg, MD

hello i will like some information about the house 106 spring in gaitherfsburg i have call and email a real estate but no response i will wait

Asked by Noemi, Gaithersburg, MD Thu Mar 31, 2011

Hello Noemi,

If you are referring to 106 Spring Street in Gathersburg, that home went under contract with a no kick out. I can provide you with the information, but I wanted you to know there is a current contract on the residence. If you are looking for homes in the area or surrounding counties, I would be happy to assist you with any questions or resources that you need. Born and raised in the Montgomery County area, I know a lot about the communities, demographics, resources and so forth. I can help you with any real estate needs you have in the area. There are so many opportunities for buyers in this market. If you have any additional question or if you are interested in other listings, please feel free to contact me. I can e-mail you the active listings that currently fit your needs and wants. I can also assist you with the important steps to consider before, during and after the home buying process. Please feel free to contact me. I would love to assist you during this exciting process.

Have a wonderful evening,
Kim Wilson

Kimberly Wilson
Realtor, MD Licensed Salesperson
RE/MAX Results
5300 Westview Drive, Suite 200
Frederick, MD 21703
Office: 301-698-5005
Fax: 301-698-5344
Email: kim@kimberlywilsonrealestate.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 31, 2011
Good Morning Noemi:

First of all let me appologize for the agent not returning your phone and e-mails. Even though the house is Under Contract, they should at least get back to you and let you know.

I am very familiar with the houses in that neighborhood and they seem to sell on the quicker side. There is another one that is available that is just outside of that neighborhood and I would be very happy to give you some information on that property. I'm assuming you are not working with a realtor..... If not, please contact me and I would be very happy to assist you in finding a home in Gaithersburg. I work with a lot of buyers in Montgomery County and a lot of first time homebuyers. There are several 100% programs in the City and County that you might qualify to get money down assistance and/or closing cost assistance. Please contact me at pattys@longandfoster.com or my cell phone is 240-876-3424.

Have A Wonderful Day!

Unfortunelty this home on 106 Spring St is already under contract. I would be happy to help you with your home purchase and represent you as your buyers agent. If you would like me to send you other listings similar to the home on Spring St. feel free to email me @ smcorley@msn.com. With so many great deals out ther right now you need someone to help you through the buying process ever step of the way from looking at homes, writing the offer, the home inspections and many other items.

Good evening Noemi,

This home you are inquiring about is currently under contract. It has been since the beginning of this month. If you want to have proper Buyer representation, you should reach out to me for assistance. I specialize with buyers and can give you up to date information on the homes of your choice.

Lorie Woodruff
Real Estate Professional
Keller Wiliams Preferred Properties
$224,900 list price. It is a short sale and is "under contract".

Click on this link to see other Gaithersburg homes that are currently available: