Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Peter, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

hello i wanna buy 2 apartments and rent them quick in miami.:how will pay cause i cant open an banking account in us...

Asked by Peter, Outside U.S. Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

9
Hi Peter,

Yes, in that case you'll have to do a cash purchase. Actually, the simplest and fastest transaction when it comes to buying properties.

Are you planning on coming to town to view some condos? I would be more than happy to show you around!

Feel free to contact me anytime, so we can further discuss your needs. You can also start your search on my website, it contains the most current data from the MLS, the US real estate data base. (Please be aware that Trulia is a wonderful site, but it's not as current.) That way, you get an idea of what is on the market right now. Just go to http://www.biscaynebay-realestate.com

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com
Cell 001.786.365.6722
http://www.facebook.com/ania.realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
When you say apartments, do you mean houses or condominiums, or apartment buildings?

I am interested in buying houses in Miami or the Orlando (DisneyWorld) area. Maybe we could partner. What price range do you have in mind?

AL
make a wire from your country
cash, if you have it. You can purchase if you have green .
I'm sorry to tell you that being unable to open a bank account in the US means that you are not able to purchase real estate here ... you see there are Terrorist Laws, Money-Laundering Laws etc (not to say either or both of those may apply to you) however that is precisely why we have these Federal Banking Laws, Rules & Regulations. May I ask why you cannot open a US bank account? I don't quite understand that ... please tell me more... I would also advise you to contact a very good US Immigration Attorney in regards to our favorable "investor" Visas that might be of interest & value to you. If you'd like send me a private email & I will respond with those references. And please do not pay attention to the other answers, for you could be asking for trouble and/or the agent offering to help you could be held criminally liable for any wrongoings, if any.
lol.....US actually encourage foreign investitors....other agents explained me the procedure with the payment ........and for the us bank account:u should read that if u dont have a SSN u cant open an account.
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hello Peter,
I have a great opportunity for you in City 24 project located in the hottest area of miami - Biscayne Corridore : 24 and Biscayne Blvd.
We have 2 bedroom units from $250000 to $500000. They are already come rented ,so you can start making money right away.
Im here now and can meet with you any time convent for you.

see my contact info below :

--

"Delivering Excellence Every Day "

With Warm Regards,

KSENIA SHINKARYUK realtor - associate
majestic properties
1682 jefferson ave, miami beach FL 33139
c 347.416.4974 | o 305.677.5000 | f 305.677.5045
email : shik900@gmail.com
u have some on ur site in my budget.
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Peter,

To purchase a property you don't neeed to have a bank account, you can make a cash purchase and transfer from your bank via wire transfer to the Title company or whomever will be doing the closing on the condo. If you do not wish to do a wire transfer there are alternate ways to make your purchase. Today most foreigners are doing cash purchases so it's not uncomon, actually quite simple. What area are you looking to purchase in and what is the budget you have for these purchases. I specialize in the condo market and can provide many options for condo purchases. Currently the rental market is very hot so you will not have a problem with renting the units out quickly, I can also assist you in getting good tenants into these units.

Please feel free to call me to further discuss your options. My cel. is 786 853 2333.

Nayla Benitez, PA
EWM Realtors
http://www.brickellcondoconnection.com
10x
give me an email, so i can give u more details.
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Peter,
You don't have to have an account in US. All you have to do is to show proof of funds from your bank and wire money at closing to the title company as well as earnest money deposit. We recently closed such transaction with the buyer from Switzeland.
If you have any further question please email me tk@pazglobal.com 305.987.7470 Tatiana Kolomiets @ Pazglobal RE investments.
i sent u an email
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Peter
U can buy cash,an u won't need a bank
Account,all u will need is identification
Call me I can help u get them
Anthony K
305 300 8540