Jose Queipo, Home Buyer in Parkesburg, PA

hello how much tax would pay for this home that worth 69,900.00

Asked by Jose Queipo, Parkesburg, PA Sat Feb 1, 2014

Answers

1
Not sure I understand your question. Are you asking how much the property tax is on a certain property?? The only way to find that out is to check with the county assessor's office. If it's a home listed for sale, your Realtor should be able to find this info in the MLS, or county records for you.

If you don't have a Realtor, you should consider hiring one. A buyer's agent doesn't cost you anything, and he/she will be able to guide you through the entire home buying process.

yes asking for property taxes
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014
the house my wife are looking at is one at east stroudsburg if we buy a house cash for lets say 64900 its on 5120 sunbury formely 20-f sunbury dr. E.S. ,pa how much do we have to pay tax on this property. and how much do we pay annually ,and what be the others cost we have to pay ,oh no agent just asking around until we decide what would be the best for us to retire
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014