johnsonromas, Home Buyer in Jonesboro, GA

hello, I need help I am a first time buyer and retired Military and has a VA home loan form.

Asked by johnsonromas, Jonesboro, GA Fri Nov 9, 2012

Answers

5
Getting Pre-Qualified should be your very first step in the home buying process. As one of the largest direct lenders in the country, Prospect Mortgage offers one of the largest selections of loan programs available.

In addition to the standard conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo, we also offer a wide range on Renovation loan programs. Our Renovation programs include FHA 203K (Streamline & Consultant), HomePath Renovation, and HomeStyle Renovation. Additionally, we also have an FHA 580-639 FICO program for borrower with previous credit issues.

Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Thank you very much and I hope I am close to no more 800.00 rent. I thinks I am about to do this. but if don't work I will keep trying. My unit saying never quit.
Johnsonromas...Your first step is to get preapproved for a VA Loan....while going through this process seek out information and referrals about realtors your family ,friends, and coworkers may have used in the past. Interview a few of them and choose one that you feel comfortable with and one who will look out for your best interests.

Chuck
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
You should connect with Rodney, get qualified for a VA loan and then call a competent, local agent who knows the market that you seek to buy in.
First of all; Thanks for serving!

Did you get your CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY from the VA?
Do you have a local office of VA? They will help a lot.
I have found that the Navy Federal Credit Union is a good source; you don't have to have been in the Navy, but I would like you better for it.
Be prepared for a FUNDING FEE, about 2 1/2%; not applied if you have a Disability, can be folded into the loan. We didn't have this years ago; but, we do now.
You will pay a little higher Rate than FHA, but with No Down.

Good luck and may God bless