Home Buying in Cantonment>Question Details

Harry Lane, Both Buyer and Seller in Gulfport, MS

have no idea what Contanment is like looked at a house out there that was absolutely gorgeous.. have no idea of crime, flooding, is it buggy, etc?

Asked by Harry Lane, Gulfport, MS Wed Feb 22, 2012

trying to find a lower crime country area that is not too far from doctors, etc am not sure of elevation there in Contanmnet, how far to town, are there areas that are not good etc?

Answers

1
Cantonment has one main Highway that runs North to South. The surrounding area is mostly rural, with new subdivisions popping up everywhere. People like Cantonment because of the laid-back lifestyle, its mostly a bedroom community with little commercial development, great school district, and you can choose either a subdivision home or an acreage estate. Cantonment is where future development of our community is headed. Since its fairly far north into the county, flooding is typically not a factor but a proper survey will give you the best answer. The crime rate is one of the lowest of the greater Pensacola area. I do a lot of business in the area because it is where I was raised. Log in to my website or give me a call. I would be happy to answer any more questions.