M.cha..., Home Buyer in Country Club Hills, IL

have fair credit (633), would like to buy a house. What should I do first?

Asked by M.cha..., Country Club Hills, IL Mon Jun 6, 2011

Credit score is 633, will I be able to get a loan to get a house.

Answers

8
Wow Spamming Trulia Jessica. Same Answer on 50 different posts

Way to offer great insight to the Trulia community.
M.cha..

We provide FHA loans down to a 600 credit score. Most realtors will require a pre-approval letter from a lender before they take you seriously, and you'll need it before you can submit an offer on a property. Feel free to call or email me if you'd like to get pre-approved. Thanks.

Mike. 708-257-7058
mcline@waterstonemortgage.com
Hi M.cha...
Save for a downpayment, pay all your bills on time to improve your credit score. Wait another year or two to buy, prices are declining. Good Luck
Hi M.cha;

I'm with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Flossmoor. I work with buyers & sellers in the south suburbs especially CCH. Coldwell Banker is a full service company which means we make it easy for you to move into a new home. We provide fast preapprovals, competitive mortgages, home warranty, title insurance, Concierge service, and more. We offer a wide variety of mortgage programs and options. Also, I'll setup an easy automated online home search specific to your needs and criteria. This home search will provide you with detailed information and pictures of the homes that are for sale right now. I'll provide professional guidance and advice to you every step of the way, all the way to closing. So please contact me at Cedric.Hampton@cbexchange.com so we can discuss the opportunities available to you in private.
Thanks for your question.

Cedric Hampton
Realtor & Broker
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Direct: 708-922-4165
email: cedric.hampton@cbexchange.com
As mentioned already, get pre-approved. I can help you with this. Call me or email me. Any lender you use should be able to give you 20-30 minutes for an opening conversation to understand your goals and financial situation. Do not stop with a phone pre-qualification. They are worthless. Any lender worth their salt will require documentation to provide you with a firm pre-approval.

I wish you the best in your home search.

Bradley Eggers
Senior Loan Originator
Midwest Equity Mortgage
bradley.eggers@ardain.com
Talk to a lender. Find out if you can qualify, most likely you can but they need to have all the details to be sure. Then find out how much you can afford to spend on a home, on taxes, etc. Then find yourself a good realtor!

I do a lot in Country Club Hills and work with a loan officer who can qualify you with this credit score. He can qualify you online. Give me a call and I can prequalify and let you know the website. You can even get FHA with a 3.5% down gifted down payment, if you need to and some homes you can put down even less.

With this score, you can own. Call me at 888-788-9544.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
Start by visiting with any qualified loan officer--there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification; after reviewing your overall financials, credit, debt, etc., your loan officer can make determination on qualification; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.