Home Buying in Green Valley>Question Details

Rick, Home Buyer in 85140

has there been an increase in crime or related problems with illegal aliens

Asked by Rick, 85140 Thu Jan 6, 2011

Answers

3
Scott Chancellor’s answer
Hi Rick,

I live here in Green Valley and I have not noticed any increase in crime or any related problem with the illegal aliens. Our crime rate here in Green Valley is extremely low. This is one of the major reasons I moved to Green Valley. (Low Crime, Clean Air and Lower Taxes) I think you will find it a great place to live. If you have any other questions please feel free to give me a call.

Thank You,

Scott Chancellor
QUAIL CREEK, A ROBSON RESORT - Active Adult Community, Green Valley, AZ
It is always a great decision to buy new and Quail Creek is an active adult community that features World Class amenities. Golf, Tennis, Pools, Fitness Center, Arts & Technology Center, Bocce/Pickle Ball, a Grand Ballroom and clubhouse, Restaurant/Bar and Coffee Shop and more! We have an in-house lender affiliate that will make getting a loan at the best possible int. rate and terms easy! There is so much to offer with energy efficiency guarantees and a 9 year builder warranty, 24/7 manned gate and vehicle patrol; many residents only live here for the winter. It just doesn't make sense to purchase resale, especially if you will only be at home part-time. The friendly neighbors living in the Quail Creek community will help you with anything you need and acquaint you with all the wonderful activities that you like to do. There are over 100 clubs and activities. I am partial as I am a new home sales consultant at Quail Creek, and I would love the opportunity to show you around and see if QC is a fit for your retirement needs. Please consider staying with us for 3 nights and 4 days to "EXPERIENCE THE LIFESTYLE", you will receive tours of homes and amenities, a free round (18 holes) of golf and a hosted dinner where you will meet homeowners who can answer your questions about what is like to live in Quail Creek. Contact Sue Taylor-Lane at 520-940-0500 for more info.
When it comes to any crime concerns/statistics, your best source of accurate information is the local police department, consider a call/visit and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand......