Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

George Dougl…, Renter in Louisville, KY

has anyone ever filed an early termination agreement against a landlord due to non compliance of noise issues.

Asked by George Douglas, Louisville, KY Thu Apr 11, 2013

I have called at least 20-30 times about my neighbors children running jumping and stomping for hours and hours out of the day and nothing has changed. This has been going on for about 6 months now and I can't take it anymore. I have a baby due in 5 weeks and it will be impossible for any of us to get rest with the constant running and stomping.

Answers

2
Louisville Metro Housing Authority (LMHA) wishes to encourage citizens to participate in the development of the LMHA Annual Plan for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014. LMHA also invites citizens to participate in the process of updating the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP) for the Public Housing program. Copies of the Annual Plan and the revised ACOP are available on LMHA's website and at the Agency's central offices located at 420 S Eighth Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40203 or via mail upon request by calling (502)569-4471.
Calling does no good. You need to put it in writing and send certified.
The phone calls you made may be useful if you have them documented (date/ time /and length).

The organization below may be able to advise:
Louisville Metro Tenant's Association
425 W. Muhammad Ali Boulevard, Suite 210
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
(502) 584-1254

Hope this helps,
Rita

RITA A. WALKER
REALTOR, ABR, GRI, SFR
ELINE REALTY COMPANY
111 S. HUBBARDS LANE
LOUISVILLE, KY 40207
502 819 3344
rita@elinerealty.com