Home Buying in Park Glen>Question Details

Moneene Smith, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

has 5225 White Sands been sold? If anybody knows the current status of this home please respond. I am a buyer and fell in love with this house.

Asked by Moneene Smith, Fort Worth, TX Fri Jul 15, 2011

before I could make an appointment to view, it was off the market.

Answers

4
Moneene,
I found another one you might like!
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4409-Paula-Ridge-Ct-Fort-W…

Lucy A. Puniwai
puniwai@fathomrealty.com
(214) 783-6416

Can't wait to hear from you!
As Mindy & Sloan stated, the home is in Pending status, which means an offer has been accepted and they have not yet closed. I lived in Park Glen (actually Park Place) . I enjoyed the neighborhood because of the trees and the location. What is it about this home that made you fall in love? If you are using Trulia or Zillow to locate homes, I must let you know, these sites are not always current in listing status. If you can contact me via email, I will send you a list of homes for sale. My website is: http://puniwai.fathomdallas.com/agents/6440-Lucy-Puniwai

Feel free to search this website for all homes with current listing status. You obviously want to spend your time searching homes that are ACTIVE versus finding something you like only to find out it is not available.

I am ready to help!

Lucy A. Puniwai
REALTOR®
(214)783-6416 – Cell/Text
(682)224-8050 – Fax
puniwai@fathomrealty.com
This home is in Pending status which means it has a contract on it, they're waiting to close. Have you discussed with your agent the possibility of submitting a "back up" offer? While it is unfortunate any time a contract falls through, it is becoming more common these days with constantly changing lending requirements and regulations, etc.

Let me know if I may be helfpul in any way.
Sloan Yorek, Brants Realtors
817-223-5435
Sloan@Brants.com
This home went under contract on 06/23 and is still pending. I am guessing they will close by the end of July. Normally a closing takes 30-45 days. I would be happy to send you a list of other homes in that same area and price range. I set my buyers up on an automated list so that each day they will see what is new to the market in the area and price range they are looking in. The good ones go fast! That home was actually on the market for 22 days before it went under contract. If you are not working with a Realtor, you should be. This way you don't miss out on the good ones in the future...If you need help just let me know...My office is a mile from that area...Thanks,

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage
682-559-1246 cell