Home Buying in Mokena>Question Details

Edward Ander…, Home Buyer in Flossmoor, IL

has 12241 Maggies Way sold?

Asked by Edward Anderson, Flossmoor, IL Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Edward,

As Mary stated below, this property is new construction listed by a builder. The actual home you requested information on, 12241 Maggies Way has not been built yet. Coincidentally I just so happened to have a buyer with interest in the same property last week. I took this prospective buyer to tour this builder's model (in New Lenox). His craftsmanship is fantastic, but he is not building spec homes, so each house is built-to-order.
If you are interested in new construction with this builder you should first tour his model to get a feel for his work. Then you'll want to meet with the builder to discuss pricing and options (you will be given monetary allowance for various items/amenities). Then you will meet with an architect, he can refer you to one or entertain the ideas of your own. You should expect a 4-6 month process for delivery.
There are several other builders building in the same subdivisions right now. I am available to arrange a tour of these models as well as similar existing construction. You may want to take a look at what is currently on the market if new construction does not work for you. There are some fantastic properties on the market already, but they're moving faster and faster all of the time now.
Please feel free to reach out to me.
Tony Mitidiero
Ph. 708-259-3734
Edward ~

I just looked again, and that's a listing by a builder. That address is an empty lot, and the house shown is an example of the house that can be built.

If you'd like to see listings of similar houses in the area, I'd be happy to send you a few. Let me know!

-Mary Kaley
mary.kaley@bairdwarner.com
Hi Edward ~

That house is still available, listed at $399,900.

Let me know if you're interested in seeing it and I'll schedule you in.

-Mary Kaley
708.302.1946