hellodonna, Home Buyer in Saint Augustine, FL

going to buy a rental property in lauderdale by the sea or hollywood flordia. i was told i am making a mistake would I beable to rent quickly/

Asked by hellodonna, Saint Augustine, FL Sat Mar 23, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Donna,

There are some great properties for sale in the Ft. Lauderdale area. You are likely to be able to rent rather quickly.

With a single family or duplex we would be able to put a for rent sign on the front lawn. I have two properties available for rent right now, 1 in Pompano Beach (1 block from the beach), and 1 in Coral Springs. My phone has been ringing off the hook for both properties. Good, solid offers have been accepted on both properties. A third property, in Coral Springs, has also been getting a high volume of calls.

If you'd like to buy investment properties I think this area is a good buy. Please contact me directly and I will be glad to help you find something.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Ask your Realtor to provide rental history for the complex. Make sure when you do the numbers to verify it is a wise investment that you keep in mind the hoa fees and any upcoming special assessments.