Home Buying in Waveland>Question Details

Pkasper, Home Buyer in Waveland, MS

found a property i am interested in but do not want to disclose my name to seller until signing on line. please school me on this

Asked by Pkasper, Waveland, MS Fri Jun 10, 2011

need a expert on a simple deed !!!please

Help the community by answering this question:


For about $50 you can open a LLC (Limited Liability Corp) at the Secretary of State. It takes about 5 minutes to go online and get a tax ID for it if you need it. (Or you can create a Trust to purchase it through.) By naming them something other than your name, you make your offer under the company name and you can designate who can sign documents as a member. (How legible is your signature?) This is how a lot of investors purchase rental property ect. because it limits personal liability if someone sues them. Just a thought.
Web Reference: http://www.fondalester.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
You need to have a quality agent represent you. Your offer will be for an unnamed party, which will raise doubts and suspicions. You agent will have to compensate for this with their credibility.
Another option is the offer made in the name of another party with the ability to assign the purchase & sale prior to closing. In either event, the benefit from staying anonymous needs to outweigh the risk of doing something out of the ordinary which can have risks associated with it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer