Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

krystel, Home Buyer in Burbank, CA

foreigner want to invest in orlando

Asked by krystel, Burbank, CA Mon Apr 22, 2013

can i buy 2 or 3 properties with 300000 and have a good cash flow?
if i buy two properties how much can i expect by month?

Answers

11
Hi Krystel,

In general, the higher the price the lower the cash flow ROI because rents don;t go up as quickly as prices. In oither words, it's easy to find a place that costs around $100,000 and will get $1,000 a month in rent. It's impossible to find a place that costs $300,000 that will get $3,000 a month in rent.

On the other hand, as Don hints at the places with the highest cash flow ROI will have other issues and in my experience my foreign investors are looking for the best neighborhoods, not the high crime areas.

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
There are grat rental areas in Central Florida that will give you great cash flow. It depends on the area and type of housing you want to invest in.

I would be happy to work with you in finding the best investment for your money!
I have a team of professionals who focus on Foreign Investors. This includes property managers, lenders, attorneys, accountants, and repair people. You can see some of the things we can do for you on my website OrlandoRealtyOnline.com, under Canadian Buyers. We work most with Canadians but much of the info applies to any foreigner. This is our speciality and we have many who have purchases both long and short term rentals in Orlando and Kissimmee areas.

With 300k I would recommend 2 single family homes to be put in long term rental. Nobody can tell you how much you can expect monthly as every property is different. I dont disagree with the 4-6% net ROI mentioned below. We have had some careful investors also obtain 6-8% recently. If you add 4-6% appreciation it becomes an attractive investment. Appreciation has been much higher than this in some areas in the last 12 months. But this does not remain constant forever. If you buy in less desirable areas it is still possible to obtain 8-10 %, but I do not recommend it as they will not appreciate and these areas often bring other issues.

Contact me for more info:

DON SHIPPEY, REO, CDPE, SFR
BROKER Associate / REALTOR
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
Certified Military Housing Specialist
Certified Professional Property Manager

RE/MAX Properties SW
6985 Wallace Rd
Orlando FL 32819
Cell 407-925-2318
Office 407-857-7600
Fax 407-857-1100
I am a full time property managager so help a lot of investors get good cash flow on there properties. Of course it depends on what you purchase to you return but you can e-mail me and I can help you with all that -- JulieRents@aol.com
Hey! Thanks for your question. I am a young professional in Orlando who does a lot of work with investment properties. I work in a very high traffic area where investors will come in and buy a property and then rent it out. I can get you anywhere from 900 to 1200 in my area per month.

I work in the downtown area of Orlando where people will pay top dollar to live.

Contact me as soon as you can so that I can get started with helping you along with this process.

Shoot me an E-mail with your goals and I will help you get this done.

AgentRich407@gmail.com
or Call 407-494-1891

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

Thanks again!
Krystal
Please call me to discuss, have some options for you which may be of interest.
Chris
Hi Krystel,

Yes, like my colleagues are saying 300K can get you 1 or more properties depending on the area. You're probably interested in properties near Disney or maybe the schools that we have here (UCF, Barry law, etc) as they make for great rentals.

Check out my website to see what's available. And under my 'Resources' tab I have a mortgage calculator that should be beneficial to you. http://(www.ProfessionalReTeam.com)

If you have any questions, let me know!

Warm Regards,
Diana M. Perez, J.D.
Broker/Owner | Professional Real Estate Team, LLC.
22 West Monument Avenue Suite 18
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Direct:(407) 729-3560 | Fax:(407) 933-0731
E-mail: Diana@ProfessionalRETeam.com
Website: http://www.ProfessionalRETeam.com
Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/professionalreteam
LinkedIn: http://www.Linkedin.com/in/pretdianaperez

Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE), NAHREP, MWBE,
REO/BPO Certified
Hi Krystal:

Yes, you could purchase 2 to 3 homes with $300K. Probably 2 single family homes or maybe 3 condos/townhomes. A realistic cash flow that you could expect on rental properties would be between 4% to 6% that is considering that you would hire a monument company to take care of rentals for you (I assume you are not going to be present to manage your homes). Insurance, tenant insurance, liability insurance, vacancy rate, maintenance, tax, HOA,... are all costs that you need to be aware of and that will leave you with that 4% to 6% return.

Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss this in more details.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Good Morning Krystel,

It just depends in the area that you buy and the type of deal that you get. You have to do a lot of research if you are trying to be an investor.

Marta M. Rosario
Charles Rutenberg Realty/ Agent
http://www.imsellingflorida.com
407-232-4333
Hi Krystel,

It all depends on the properties and the type of cash flow you are looking for.
If it's to buy 2 properties that would be STR, there is a flow for that depending on management, bookings, location etc.
If you are looking at LTR, there is a flow for that too...different type of management company and location etc.

Find a realtor that can work "with" you and then set guidelines and expectations with them to get you started. Some of us are used to working with investors from out of the country.

Let me know if I can help....
Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com