Home Buying in Princeton>Question Details

jac955, Renter in Metuchen, NJ

foreclosure property in Princeton on Murray Place. How do I get more information on this property?

Asked by jac955, Metuchen, NJ Mon Dec 30, 2013

Answers

4
I am Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SFR); I got all the information about this property. Please contact me at 609-865-8148 or emal me at cwang@weichert.com.
Thank you very much, and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Christina
Christina Wang
Weichert Realtors
Cell : 609-865-8148
Office : 609-799-3500
Jac,
If you seek a home in Princeton shoot me an email about your needs wants and abilities. I often assist buyer clients going well beyond merely checking the mls. Targeted mailings, ads, phone calls legwork and networking may uncover the home you seek
The property is Under Contract. Please let me know what type of home you are looking for and in what price range. I would be happy to send you more information! You can e-mail me at ashulkina@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you a Happy New Year!
The property is under contract with a contingency. Email me for more info: deborah.hornstra@coldwellbankermoves.com