Home Buying in Kirkman North>Question Details

Mustafa, Home Buyer in Kirkman North, Orlando...

for someone who isn't american citizen what he needs to buy by cash mean papers ?

Asked by Mustafa, Kirkman North, Orlando, FL Fri Feb 5, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


The only problem I have run into with overseas investors is that the banks want to see your cash in American Currency. So you may have to transfer your money to an American Bank, and then show proof of funds from there.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
Hello, Mustafa!

I am a Member of the International Real Estate Federation. While International buyers are welcome to purchase real estate here in America, there are some legal requirements to doing so that MUST be adhered to and you'll need to have a knowledgeable professional team (including an attorney and Realtor) assisting you. The International Real Estate Federation has a network of professionals all around the world that assists clients not only in their native country but in the destination country as well.

If there is any way that I may be of assistance please feel free to contact me via elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 8, 2010
Mustafa, there're no additional paperwork needed for international buyers. However our home purchasing process might differ from the one in your country, so it's very important to have a knowledgable realtor by your side. It's 100% free, it costs you nothing, unlike in some other parts of the world.

If you'd like to contact me, i can help you every step of the way:
email me at eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
skype me: NaplesHomes
or call me 239-206-4500

Elena Ollick

Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
skype: napleshomes

Free Loan Prequal

Web Reference: http://www.faithhomeloans.com/express.html
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 6, 2010
Hi Mustafa,

Welcome to the US property market. There are no restrictions on foreigners who want to buy US property for cash. You will of course have to produce identification (your passport), but that's it.

Good luck,
Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
I just sold last week to a couple from the UK, no extra paper needed. It is alot of paper work for anyone when they purchase a home buy nothing additional for you. However if it is an investment that you plan on renting out then you will need to get a tax id.

Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010

Almost any international buyer can buy property in the U.S. with very little paperwork, an agent who has worked with foreign buyers and the title company they use can get you through the process.

If you don't have another Real Estate Agent helping you with the purchase of a home call me at 407-330-0060, I can help you.

You can also call a Real Estate Attorney to get their ideas on international buyers.

Hope this helps,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Visit my Bio located here on Trulia, just scroll your mouse over my picture and left click, also visit my website for our short sale information center, complete foreclosure list and innovative tools helping with your real estate decision in the Central Florida area.

Community & Family Values
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
Good Morning,

The first thing you need is a Realtor to submit an offer for you. Your Realtor will then guide you as to the next steps in the process.

Lisa Foster, Realtor
GMAC Real Property Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 5, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer