Martha Read, Home Seller in Boynton Beach, FL

for sale in pembroke pines village 3/2 1 car garage fence yard all tile, fl rm his asking 175,000 is this a good price for this area?

Asked by Martha Read, Boynton Beach, FL Fri Oct 5, 2012

Answers

8
It's all depends on its location (within the city); its conditions and your plans....

Meir Aloni & Team
CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220

All Star Realty Inc.
Martha, whether or not it is a good deal will depend on the specific property AND why you're buying it. Low purchase price, good rental return and low risk is a fabulous deal for an investor, but if it's off the beaten path it may be a bad deal for a owner-occupant. Send me your reasons for buying and a specific address and I'd be happy to do a CMA for you if you're not already working with an agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Martha,

If you are working with a Realtor, you should request that they review the recent sales in the area. This is called a Comparative Market Analysis. This will compare recent sales in the area to the home you intend to purchase. This is important, because if you are financing your home purchase, the bank will order an Appraisal. The Appraiser will use the recent sales in the area for his report. ( If you are paying cash, and a bank is not involved, an appraisal is not mandatory, but you can still request to have one.)

A lot of variables come into play, such as the type of loan or the amount that you are financing, but in many cases, if the home is priced too high it will not appraise and the bank will not want to lend the money. Some important items will be square footage, lot size, number of bedrooms and baths, garage size, upgrades, location of the lot (waterfront, or dry lot) does it have a pool.

It is impossible to determine if the asking price is a good price for the property without looking at the comparables.

Good luck with your decision!

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
954-547-9203
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
$175K for a 3/2 with a garage in Pines Village is good price if the property is upgraded. Make sure it is a real 3/2, not converted from 2/1. For $175,000 living area has to be more than 1500 sqft.

Shawn Bhakta
REMAX Presidential Pembroke Pines
954-494-5672
shawnb@remax.net
Hello Martha,

you should work with a realtor who specializes in the Pembroke Pines area and represent you as the buyer. There is no cost to you for that service.

If you are in need of financing, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience regarding a mortgage loan approval, if I may be of any service to you.

Beate Rodriguez
Lic. Loan Originator
NMLS# 299 244

Beate.Rodriguez@HGFLoans.com
Cell: 954.695.4849

1931 NW 150 Ave - Suite 103 C
Pembroke Pines, Fl. 33028
-
-
Sounds a little low priced, what's wrong with the property?
nothing is wrong is in very good conditions just need a bayer
Flag Fri Oct 5, 2012
You should work with a licensed realtor who will pull the most recent comps to determine the value for his property. I can help you, so you can contact me and I would be more than happy to assist you. I live and work in this area

http://flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com/

Thank you
Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
In order to determine a fair price review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, see what the data suggests and go from there....