Andy, Home Buyer in Dartmouth, MA

for a hose on foreclosure which will cost me about 500,000 like how much do you think that i have to pay of down?

Asked by Andy, Dartmouth, MA Wed Feb 3, 2010

in middle village 11379 area

Answers

4
It depends on your credit & job status. Could be as low as 3.5%.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
adam why did you leave middle village after you were starting to build up a reputation?
I never left Middle Village, and I'm still building my reputation with a number 1 company in Queens.
Btw if you are a relator and if you would like to set an appointment to show one of my listings in Middle Village dont hesitate to contact me,
But if you are a buyer or seller please contact me to find out why I changed local office for an Number 1 Office in Queens.
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
You get get into $500000 home with a down payment as low as 3.5%

But keep in mind some foreclosures requirer cash transaction.

Thank You
You would also have to put down a earnest money deposit prior to acceptance of your offer. That deposit will have to be at least $1,000 .... sometimes more. It depends on the seller (the bank) as to what they require. I have seen them ask for 10% of the purchase price as earnest money. Oftentimes if the deal falls through, you will be fighting to get this deposit back.