Home Buying in Park Ridge>Question Details

Younghee101, Home Buyer in Park Ridge, IL

flooding problem of this house?

Asked by Younghee101, Park Ridge, IL Thu Oct 17, 2013

Answers

7
Already sold, however, there are plenty more in non-flood areas.

Just let me know if you would like some help.

John Meyers, Managing Broker
Meyers Realty & Chicagoland Rentals
Park Ridge, Chicago & All Suburbs
http://www.MeyersRealty1.com
c: (847) 533-7115
The home you asked about is already under contract and was not in the flood plain.
Let me know if I may help you with any others.
Hello Younghee101. Park Ridge has had flood issues with the historic rains that have passed through since 2008, but many homes have had minimal or no flooding. Some have flood control systems, overhead sewers, etc. I have lived in Park Ridge for 16 years now and have been in consistent communication with Public Works as well as the Flood Control Task Force. I am well-versed in the areas that have had issues, where repairs and improvements have been made as well as where repairs are scheduled to be made. Feel free to contact me with the address you are researching and I would be happy to assist. Thank you and good luck!

Paul Swanson
Paul.Swanson@BairdWarner.com
No address, how can anyone help you, there is flood area information on the internet, and if and when you buy a property the owners should know if they are in a flood zone or not as the lender/insurance
will require add. flood insurance, also the Sellers if not in a flood zone, but have flooded in the past, need to disclose such facts on the sellers Disclosure form. If you are a buyer asking this question
I strongly, very strongly suggest to you to work with a local Realtor, to assist you, protect you and make
sure you make a very well educated decision on which house to make an offer. Do not do this on your
own.... Are you a first time home buyer? If you need the recommendation of a good, experienced
Park Ridge or.... if you are looking in other areas Realtor, e-mail me and I gladly make a good recommendation to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
We can look it up on the new flood plain maps and review what the seller says on the seller disclosure form.
Send me the address. bob@realtybob.com
Certain homes have flooded with the large rainstorm in April. If you have an address we may be able to find out.
Which house? Let us know and we'd be glad to help!