Home Buying in Kalamazoo>Question Details

karenjohnson…, Home Buyer in Kalamazoo, MI

first time home buyer what are the first steps I would like to stay in the eastwood area found a couple of homes that intrest me how would I contact

Asked by karenjohnson736, Kalamazoo, MI Tue Apr 2, 2013

lender/loan or agent

Answers

6
Hi Karen,
Jeremy Drobeck does a great job and he would be a good place to start. Good luck!
Greg Courtney
Prudential Preferred Realtors
gregcourtney@pprmi.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi Karen, Your first step is to go to your lender and see how much you can borrow and what your payments would be. I would suggest getting a preapproval mortgage. In the mean time, this is a great time to buy. I would be happy to help you if you would like to look at these homes.
Hi Karen,
The first step is to find out what kind of budget you have to work with. A mortgage lender can help you with this part of the process. Once you know how much money you have to work with then your next step would be to talk with a Real Estate Agent. I'd be happy to help you with your mortgage lending needs. The main thing we need to do is go thru the loan application (no cost to you). We can do that over the phone, at my office, or you can go online. If you would like to go online here is a link to my website http://www.1stClassMortgageService.com . Just click on "Apply Now" at the top of the page. Complete it the best you can, if you are unsure about something just leave it blank. I will give you a call after you complete it, fill in any missing info, and go over all of your options with you. Feel free to call me any time with questions.
Karen,
I also live on the east side of Kalamazoo. I would love to sit down and show you step by step (with no obligation) on what you need to do to purchase your new home. Give me a call!

Rich
Hi Karen, choosing a lender is like choosing an agent - with both, you should feel comfortable and confident they will help you to make informed decisions and work with you to get you the most of your time and money.

I have several lending partners that I work with closely and each is unique in their services. Depending on your needs, one might be better for you than the other. All of them remain very accessible and in-tune with the transaction, so once again we can provide you with the best possible experience.

Call or text me if you'd like to hear more about the process. I'd be happy to help.

Fareen Effendi
269 830 0694
Jaqua Realtors
I'd be happy to help you. Please email me at mikeyscarl@gmail.com and we can discuss next steps and setting up showings.