Home Buying in Salem>Question Details

Paula, Home Buyer in Salem, NH

fico score of 600, sal195,000 annual, 4% to put down, few lates in last 12 months working at jobs 22 years. can we get an FHA loan?

Asked by Paula, Salem, NH Fri Jan 25, 2013

Answers

2
Ron Butler’s answer
Hi Paula,

It is possible but there is more information needed to qualify. If you give me a call when you have time I would be happy to work with you to either help you buy now or help you to a get on a fast track to improving your credit score.

My advise is to get assistance before you make any moves regarding your accounts. IE some think it is good to close credit lines and that is rarely the case. Generally the worst thing you can do is to close credit lines.

Please call me at: 978-852-2242

Ron Butler
Paula,

Everyone lender is different for their guidelines, can I suggest you give Tammy Poitras at Merrimack Mortgage a call and see what you would qualify for, her # 603-206-9898. In the mean time if I can send you any info on listings in your area, feel free to contact me Cell 603-785-2826 email joemccarthy@nhsynergy.com.

Best of luck to you,

Joe McCarthy