bzizek, Home Owner in Saint Augustine, FL

does this community have a pool and what are the monthly fees oe annual fees?

Asked by bzizek, Saint Augustine, FL Sun May 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098138684-65-Moultrie-Villag…

Answers

3
No. This community does not have a pool. The HOA fees are $125 a month. There are several townhouses currently for sale.

I am happy to show any of them to you. As I'm sure you are aware, the builder's agent is there to represent the builder, not the buyer. There is no charge for you as the buyer. The seller is responsible for paying commission due to your agent. This amount is already built into the purchase price. The builder does not lower the purchase price if no commission is paid to the buyer's agent.

The housing market is heating up and interest rates remain low. Take note of all the construction in our area. Not only are new community's being built, but highways and commercial construction is on the rise too.

If you're renting, you can purchase a home for about the same monthly expense.

Now is a great time to take advantage of purchasing a home.
This community does not have a pool for residents. The monthly fees are $125. There are other nearby communities they have pools. If I can assist you in your search, or if you have any questions, please contact me at (904)612-9097, email Larraine@prunet.com, or you can search on my website for all listings in St. Augustine, http://www.LarraineSellsHomes.com
Good Afternoon!

The "Old Moultrie Village" Townhomes community does not have an Amenity Center, so no pool. The HOA Fee on this particular Townhome is just $125 monthly. This home is currently under construction and will be completed for August 2013 occupancy.

Let me know if I can assist with your search - there are several condo/townhome communities here that do have and Amenity Center with Pool, Clubhouse, etc. Thanks!

Vince Fattizzi
Coldwell Banker Premier Properties
904-635-1086
Vincent.Fattizzi@ColdwellBanker.com