Home Buying in West Caldwell>Question Details

monte569, Home Buyer in West Caldwell, NJ

does the town of west caldwell, nj allow you to just see land?

Asked by monte569, West Caldwell, NJ Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

3
Absolutely, as long as the property is eligible for subdivision (meaning the spun off lot meets minimum requirements for your location) you have every right to sell. The first step would be taking a copy of your survey to the Building and zoning dept to assess your situation. Once you know it is possible, a local agent like myself can help you establish value for the land. If you need any further assistance, let me know.
I'm sorry I meant to write sell land. Not see. I have over an acre of land at my home and was looking into possibly subdividing and selling part of the lot in the backyard. I know each town is different and have different rules. Thanks for getting back to me!
If there is land available, but please explain your question and I can certainly help you more efficiently. I'll be glad to help.