Home Buying in Schaumburg>Question Details

Joanie Gronn…, Real Estate Pro in New Franken, WI

does 21 kirstin have garage parking what is assessment how old is furnace ac roof?

Asked by Joanie Gronnert, New Franken, WI Thu Nov 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099913072-21-Kristin-Dr-1109…

Answers

3
Joan, a young couple recently benefited from my help to finance their purchase of a 2B condo unit at 21 Kristin Place. From previous answer by Stewart Ramirez, the condos at 21 Kristin Place are FHA approved for buyer financing if you plan to purchase a unit.

Nice looking units!
Hi Joan!

21 Kristin is a nice condo building. I live right around the corner.

Yes they do have garage parking and plenty of outdoor parking. Yes, they are FHA and VA approved.

I would be glad to show you some units in the building if you haven't already purchased a home.

Give me a shout. 630.429.4486
Hi Joan,
The Assessments are about 250 depending on the specific unit. Heat, gas, and water are included in the assessments. The mechanicals are well maintained and not more than 25 yrs old. In buildings to this magnitude the mechanicals are often well maintained and can last for many many years. This building is FHA approved so it is maintained in great shape. Unfortunately there is not a garage for parking but there are several places for sale. Please let me know if there are any other questions that I might be able to answer for you.