Maria, Home Buyer in 77449

does it flood in this area? how is the neighborhood?

Asked by Maria, 77449 Mon Jun 1, 2009

Have a house that we're looking at around this area specificall in Estates of Highland Creek 2. What can you say about this neighborhood?

Answers

4
Please also remember that while it may not lie in the 100 year flood plain, that does NOT preclude the property from flooding. We saw a lot of things happen during IKE that hadn't happened around here...we also have recently seen areas, such as Bear Creek, that hadn't flooded but did so a few months ago.
Hi Maria,
I could look it up for you in the flood map. Just send me the address. I would be happy to assist you.
Linda Morris
Linda@LindasRealEstateWorld.com
832-877-4423
I actually live 5 min from this neighborhood. It is roughly fry and 529.
I dont think it floods there......this whole area near me doesnt for the most part. The bad rain we had months ago went halfway up my driveway and that is the worst we have seen in 6 years.
Very nice neighborhood...homes are roughly 5or 6 years old ..with brick........neighborhood is growing convenient to shopping and great schools as well

Tony Camero
281-935-7839
Web Reference: http://www.camerohomes.com
what is the property address you are inquiring about.? Write me at springrealtor@sbcglobal.net and
I will answer your questions specifically

usually an insurance agt can give you information on flooding in specific areas or the seller has indicated it on their "seller disclosure"