Home Buying in Albuquerque>Question Details

angle, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

does anyone know where a house for sale in albuquerque nm has a pool, in the price rang 100,000-350,000 with at least 6 bedrooms?

Asked by angle, Albuquerque, NM Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107379880-6735-Mete-Sol-Dr-N…

Answers

13
As you can see, Angle, any agent can search the MLS for active listings meeting your criteria.

However as you are likely to realize once you are in the middle of the purchase process... the really valuable thing that a buyer broker brings to the buyer is experience, their ability to negotiate and their skills to educate the buyer about homes, areas, condition, inspections and repairs. You will want to shop for a buyer broker who is open and communicative, who will listen to your concerns - but also educate you on the process. You will want someone who keeps you in the loop, who communicates well and navigates the process for a fair and equitable outcome - keeping your liability low and your satisfaction high.

It looks like one or two of the agents who responded to your question earlier made an honest effort search for you. If I were you I would call them and have a discussion. Let them know what you want and what is important to you, and see if their area of expertise and/or communication style seems to fit your lifestyle. Almost everyone starts off shopping for a HOUSE, when really they should shop for an AGENT. I hope this comment adds perspective to your quest. Best of Luck!
I have plenty of availability of houses for sale in ABQ under $350k WITH swimming pools

Please call me at 800-888-3581 or email me at: realtyperson@gmail.com

I am Max Sklower, Owner/Broker of Broadcast Realty
36210 Wyoming, NE, Suite 100, Albuquerque, NM 87111

Hope to hear from you. I KNOW I can help you better than ANYONE here!
Please call me at 505-252-2715. I would love to help you find that SPECIAL HOME.
Contact me at 505.269.5771
I have a listing that might just be the one you are looking for, please call me at 505.269.5771 to discuss further
Please give me a phone call to discuss your housing needs.
HI Angie,
Unfortunately, that is a tough match. I did a search for you and there are 21 homes in ABQ that are less than 350K that have 6 bedrooms. When I added in the additional criteria of a swimming pool, it only bought up one listing, a handyman special that needs a lot of work at 205 Camino Cuatro SW. MLS # 748497

If you would consider 5 bedrooms, your options are greater. For example, MLS # 739029 is a gorgeous home in the NE Heights, for 310K and it has 5 bedrooms plus den or rec room and a beautiful pool!

I would be happy to talk with you about your search. Narrowing down your location would be helpful too.
Mary 440-4878
OK, so everyone has the same one for you. However I have one that is not listed yet.
If you are working with a Realtor, have them call me if not just call me and I will get you the
information.

CJ CIDDIO
Premier Agent
505-280-5555
I have one that isn't on the market yet if you'd lke more information please call me at 505-730-5452 or email me at lila@gocompass.net

Warmly,
Lila Simpson
Compass | Your Real Estate Guide

Yes, there is one home that matches all of your critiera. To view details and all available photos, go to: http://goo.gl/hnVtZ

The next avaialble home is priced at $415,000.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com
There is exactly 1 listed. It is in the valley, and was formerly an assisted living facility. Address is 205 Camino Cuatro SW. Would you like to see it? Brian Fossa, RE/MAX Elite.
I found 7 homes that have 6 Bedrooms that range from 100-300K. There is only 1 of the 7 that is has a Pool and also has 6 Bedrooms. If you are interested in getting further information on any of the 7 properties for sale, please email me your contact information so I can get those to you. Desiree Barton with Desivon Realty 7710 Menaul Blvd. NE Suite C Albuquerque, NM 87110 DIRECT: 505-688-3310 Office: 505-291-1234, EMAIL: Desiree@DesivonRealty.com.
Absolutely! We have tons of listings that cover your requirements! Email me at: sales@abqhomehelpteam.com and I will sent you listings to take a look at!
TONS of listings with 6 bedrooms, a pool and less than 350K? Where are these homes listed?
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013