Home Buying in Dry Ridge>Question Details

aroberts.2012, Renter in Crittenden, KY

does anyone know of any homes for rent in dry ridge or crittenden ky?

Asked by aroberts.2012, Crittenden, KY Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

1
There are always different houses/mobile homes for rent in the area. The problem is they are usually rented very quickly since it is a desirable place to live. Another problem is most landlords either don't know how or just don't want to bother with listing online for rent. I recently had a rental property that I just spoke of getting ready to rent and before I could advertise it, someone had wanted to rent it. Also most renters in the area stay for long periods of time.

The housing shortage in this area will only get worse and become more expensive once the new theme park "The Ark" is built.

Your best bet is to drive and catch the numbers on the for rent signs that you see.

Other than that, have you considered buying? So many think it is beyond their ability, but its usually not. With a little time and effort, in six months to a year, even the worst credit can be fixed. But you have to want it.

On that note, this area will be an excellent investment area because of the planned expansions.

I watched someone buy a mobile home (granted it needed a little tlc) for $2k earlier this year. So, don't give up!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012