Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

kenmisty, Home Buyer in Decatur, TX

does anyone know of a lender that can help if you have a credit score of 550?

Asked by kenmisty, Decatur, TX Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

6
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
" MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

Honestly your best bet is to bring your credit score back up. Feel free to contact me directly in order to get in contact with an experienced and well seasoned lender that will give you a step by step guide of what you should be doing to bring that credit up to where it needs to be. In the end it will save you more time and money than attempting to find a lender that will except a low score, which will probably lead to higher interest rates and larger cash deposit.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
You should really get with a good lender who will work with you to get your credit back in order. You really can't do anything at this point. Find somebody who will take the time to educate you and help you get things moving in the right direction. If you make some good choices today you may be able to buy something in as little as a year... but until you fix the problem nothing will change.

Best of luck to you,

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
HUD does not give out mortgages, they only insure them under their FHA program. Your score is an indication that you do not know how to handle money. Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and how to fix it. Follow their advice and when your score is 640+ you can look at homes.
Hud will give loans for 500 credit score or better but your down payment will be higher at 10% and the loans are still hard to get. You mat want to save your money until you have this down payment and try to pay off some of your debts to better your credit score. I would be happy to assist you in finding a HUD lender
It isn't the score as much as the reason for the score that will likely be hurting you.
Old bad credit isn't a problem.
New bad credit is a problem.
No good accounts to offset the bad stuff... a problem.

http://dallasloanguy.com/free-credit-book/

The above link is to a free book about credit. Read it and provide me with a credit report and we can talk about what you need to do to be 'Mortgage Ready'

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
I guarantee I can help you if you will just call. I have information that I can send you that is completely FREE that will help you with getting your credit back where you need it. I can also refer you to a great mortgage broker that can make sure you're on the right track. While you're doing all of that I can help you with learning about the local real estate market and when the time is right we can find you the perfect home for you! I hope to hear from you soon!

Joe Stone - Realtor®
Exclusive Homes Realty
682-777-0836