Home Buying in Shenandoah>Question Details

Julie, Both Buyer and Seller in Baton Rouge, LA

does anyone know if 6242 antioch blvd is for sale?

Asked by Julie, Baton Rouge, LA Mon Jan 30, 2012

Answers

8
as i stated months ago, looked like a low ball invester deal - banks are wising up to the carlton sheets method - several realtors are playing this game and they should all lose their license for stringing the homeowner along
It is for sale. It has gone thru sheriff's sale; it is cleaned out. Short Sale is over.
Yes it is for sale. I previewed it yesterday.
Julie,

The property is a short sale, and since it is listed at full price AND that the realtor never published a photo or any property disclosures, im betting that the short sale offer is by a low ball investor,

if you are interested in the home, contact YOUR realtor and not the listing agent, and make an offer....

DEMAND an answer from the actual bank

perhaps some of these fine realtors that have answered you can tell you the name of the bank holding the mortgage
According to the listing, it is a potential short sale. This means that the current owner owes close to what's it's worth and depending on the accepted offer, it would either be a traditional sale or a short sale. I'd be happy to research the property to determine which bank holds the mortgage and if the offer on it has a good chance of falling through.

Niles Bollinger Jr.
nilesbollinger@kw.com
225-287-0849
Web Reference: http://nilesbollinger.com
This home is currently under contract. It was on the market for 190K.

I could show you others if you are interested.

Luke Chiniche, Pro Sold Realty
http://www.Lukesells.com
Hi Julie!
6242 Antioch Blvd was on the market. It is currently under contract and scheduled to close mid February. Being under contract means that the seller has accepted an offer and the buyer is now taking care of securing their mortgage, inspections, etc.
I can let you know if I see it become available again if you would like.
Thanks for your interest in this property.
This home was under contract on 1/19/2012. This means that an offer to purchase was accepted and it is no longer on the market. I'd be happy to help you find a similar home if you're interested. You can call or email me below.

Niles Bollinger Jr.
nilesbollinger@kw.com
225-287-0849