noettprod, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

does anyone know if 9675 Limar way san diego ca 92129 will be up for sale soon? One of the owners recently passed away.

Asked by noettprod, San Diego, CA Fri Mar 8, 2013

Answers

2
Janet McCarthy’s answer
That is a wonderful home and area of Penasquitos. I have contacted the owner about their intentions , however they are not ready to make a change. I'm sure you can understand.
I have other listing in Penasquitos that are good matches and are available.
Since, there is high demand right now and not enough listings it is important to work with a Realtor who can contact you with new listings, or even pre- market listings in order to get ahead.
Contact me today and I will help you find the right house.
Janet McCarthy
Premiere Homes
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
858-243-5719
Good Morning,
I don't have any information indicating that this home will be on the market soon. Are you just interested in this home? There are others in the area that are similar that are on the market. I would be happy to work with you and find you some similar available homes. We can talk about the steps in the buying process and I can send you some active inventory that matches what you are looking for.
Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker/Realtor
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com