Home Buying in Douglas>Question Details

neicy, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

does anyone know how to get in touch with the hoa or management company for 3527 S KING DR UNIT 2S CHICAGO,IL 60616? Any help would be appreciated.?

Asked by neicy, Fresno, CA Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

10
The listing agent is Stephany Oliveros, (773) 904-2007 info@chiproperties.com. I have worked with her before on things. She is usually responsive. The unit does have a contingent contract on it. In this listing and another listing, the property is listed as "self managed", so there is no management company.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
drive by the building and also see if you can ask one of the residents

If by now you don't have your answer from the agents below, drive to the building and check it out. Usually management information is posted somewhere in the building.

Agents, don't waste your time with this guy. Look at his questions in his profile...he is doing this all over the country. He's clearly a fake who has no intentions of buying in any of these places. Mr. T.house, please stop posting bogus questions intended to send well-intentioned agents on a wild goose chase!!
I am looking to flip houses/condos. Me and my husband are looking to buy some houses/condos fix them up and then sell them. But we want to know before hand if there is an hoa. and if the house that were interested in is behind that way we wont get to closing and its like oh wait the last owner was in dept to the hoa.
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
He could theoretically be looking to invest in properties all over the country. Or he could be trying to get to various apartment managers to do some other type of business transaction. Who knows.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
T House,

Looks like you got your answer...
If the building is not self managed and managed by a property management company then they will most likely have the name of the property management company and the contact phone number on a sign in front of the building.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
I just Googled the address, the unit comes up under REDFIN, showing "contingent", under contract, the listing agent, the MLS number. Pretty good service using the net I would say.
One reason no one got to you could be it is under contract. You appear to be in MI. But now you know.
This condo has been under contract since last week (8/30/13).

It appears this building is self managed.
That one is under contract, but it is a self managed HOA so you would need to knock on some of the doors to find out who is in charge
Usually the mgmnt company is listed in the MLS listing, agent version. Are you trying to avoid an agent?
no. I have called several agents and no one has gotten back to me with the information or has sent me the mls.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013