micgeorge, Renter in Egg Harbor Township,...

does anyone know how long it takes for someone to get back to you regarding a property posted on here. i have inquired 2 times and have heard nothing

Asked by micgeorge, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Fri Aug 9, 2013

Answers

2
Did you contact a Realtor directly by clicking on their name and sending the standard Trulia inquiry email about a property, or did you post a question about the property on on of the Q & A forums?

MOST realtors, when they receive an email inquiring about a specific property will respond within 24 hours. We can't be at the computer or on our phones answering emails 24/7, but try to get back to questioners as soon as possible.

I suggest if you are interested in a property, to look on the internet for a LOCAL realtor and call them directly to get the iformation you require if you have had no luck with email responses so far.
Did you ask me in the past? I try to reply quickly as possible or e-mail address was wrong, then I couldn't help it. If you asked me then please e-mail me at ayako@prufoxroach.com

Truly Yours,

Ayako
Thank you for replying. I just sent you an email to the above.
Flag Sat Aug 10, 2013