Home Buying in Carmel>Question Details

David, Both Buyer and Seller in Atlanta, GA

does anyone know how I can find out which neighborhoods in Carmel IN, have pools and other amenities?

Asked by David, Atlanta, GA Sun Jan 4, 2009

we are moving from Atlanta to Indianapolis and decided on the Carmel area. OUr price range is 700k to 1 mill. We can't figure out which neighborhoods have pools.

Answers

8
Hi David, I would be happy to run a search for you that will specify which neighborhoods have neighborhood pools in your price range. You can have this information emailed to you with the homes that are available listed as a personal webpage for you to review. You can look at this information at your convenience and keep track of homes and neighborhoods that interest you. This is a good way to eliminate neighborhoods that do not fit your specific criteria. You can also narrow your search by adding very specific details that are important to your family that I could add to the search criteria. Each day you would receive updates when a new home is added in a neighborhood with your search criteria as soon as a listing is put into the system. You are not obligated to use me as Your agent to look for your new home, but I would love to help you if you find my services helpful. I am located in Carmel and I am very familiar with the local neighborhoods and could offer you information on schools and also background info on specific neighborhoods. I have lived in the Carmel area for aproximately 12 years. You can visit my website at http://www.TinasDreamTeam.com. I am with Keller Williams Realty located at 11711 N. Meridian Street Suite 100 Carmel, In 46032. My direct phone number is 317-339-6097. I hope that this information is helpful. Sincerely, Tina Smith - Keller Williams Realty Tina@tinasdreamteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Or.....hire an agent you can trust AND who LIVES in Carmel and is very familiar with the area. I would be more than happy to help you and have excellent references from previous clients who were extremely happy with the services I provided them. If I can help, please let me know and I can set you up with an auto email search that will e-mail you the current listings with your search criteria as well as daily new listings and price reductions. F.C. Tucker is the largest real estate company in Indiana. Good luck with your move!

Susan Van den Heuvel, ASP
F.C. Tucker Company
1119 Keystone Way
Carmel, IN 46032
317-508-1276
susanismyagent@sbcglobal.net
Web Reference: http://www.talktotucker.com
All the answers from the agents on here all sound the same. I have a better resolution. If you are buying a home at this price, use me as your agent and I will buy you a pool. :) Call me!

Bud Rogers, Director of Sales | Baldwin Brothers, Inc. | 16095 Prosperity Drive, Suite 600 | Noblesville, IN 46060
(317) 698-3171, Direct | (800) 913-0071 Toll Free | (888) 867-5388 Fax
bud@thebaldwinbrothers.com | http://www.thebaldwinbrothers.com | http://www.homehq.com
David:

As you can probably tell by the answers generated thus far, we REALTORS® all have the tools necessary to help you find a neighborhood you like that has a pool. For all intents and purposes, every local agent has the same access to the same information about the same homes and neighborhoods.

Given that any local agent can plug "Neighborhood Pool" into a computer search tool in the identical fashion, the question might not actually be "how do we find out which neighborhoods have pools?"

Rather, the question may actually sound more like, "Who do I trust to assist me in my purchase decisions, and which agent among the 6,000+ local agents do I believe will be able to serve me best? Who do I think I can work with? Who do I believe can devote the necessary time and attention to me that I require? Who is the best fit for me?"

I encourage you to hire a REALTOR® you trust first, before you do anything else. Your ability to put your trust in that person is critical to your family. That person will be your advocate and your guide throughout the entire purchase process.

Best wishes for a terrific 2009.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker/Owner
MacDuff Realty Group
317 413.8501
joe@macduffrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.macdufrealty.com
Hi David, I live on a golf course in Carmel. I sell plenty of homes in the area. Of course I would love to help you. I know where the pools and amenities are and would be happy to provide you with all the info anytime. You might enjoy working with someone from the area. Please call for a complete list. Thanks, Marita, 317-513-4652, or marita@maritatopmiller.com
A realtor can take a majority of your specifications complete a MLS search which can include pool, purchase amount, room count and much more.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
There are a bunch of neighborhoods in Carmel that have pool and amenities available. A few that I can think of right off the top of my head is Foster Estates, Bridgewater, Brooks Landing, Buckhorn Estates. That's just to name a few. I you would like a more complete list, please let me know. I'd be happy to give you a a more complete list of information. I just need your email address. My contact information is on my website listed below.
Sure. First, if you're working with a Realtor, he or she can get that information for you on the listing sheets. If you don't have an agent yet, then I'd be happy to pull that information for you and help with your search. You also can get quite a bit of information on neighborhoods on the City of Carmel Web site. There is a list of subdivisions, and those with Web sites list the amenities. Let me know if you need more information or guidance on this.

Welcome to Indiana!
Laura