Jenny, Home Buyer in Inver Grove Heights,...

does anyone know any good foreclosed homes going for under 120k in inver grove heights with a 2 car garage?

Asked by Jenny, Inver Grove Heights, MN Wed Jun 11, 2008

I found one foreclosed home in inver grove heights, mn on beverly way going for a 105k if anyone knows anything about it can you let me know. we are 1st time homebuyers and want something that is a reasonable price we don't want all of are money going towards a house payment and begining broke. Please let me know.

Answers

2
Google "inver grove heights realtor" and you'll have my contact info, Paul Johnson at Edina Realty handy if you have further questions. I know the area well.

Currently there are no homes in foreclosure in IGH. Also, there are no lender-owned homes in the price range you specified. There are two short-sales. One of those will be going into foreclosure shortly, it will then likely be off the market briefly before re-entering the market.
Inver Grove Heights currently has 13 properties for sale under $120K, I would be happy to send you a list of properties for sale by email if you like.

The MLS is currently working on a feature for us to be able to search for foreclosures, however failing that, we aren't able to tell you which ones are in foreclosure without a bit of leg work. I would be happy to do the work to find out for you, let me know if you would like some help.