Home Buying in Roxborough>Question Details

Spx9d, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

does anyone has an idea how much work is needed on property 611 Walnut Lane, Philadelphia PA 19128, MLS/ID: 5712817 thank you?

Asked by Spx9d, Edison, NJ Fri Jun 4, 2010

Answers

3
Lori Michini’s answer
I have not been in this house yet, but it looks like the kitchen has been updated. The bathroom could be original, but functioning. The price is right, it is worth a look. Give me a call or an email. I would be glad to set an appointment. Lori Michini, 267-251-6770, lorimichini@comcast.net
Have you seen the home ? Have an agent show you the home and determine what you need to do to it. You can also take a handyman with you . If you make an offer contingent on a home inspection the inspector will give you more information.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
For an accurate an personal assessment, consider a visit to the property--any local agent can arrange a showing--keep in mind opinions are often suggestive.