Home Buying in Hoboken>Question Details

Nicolas Ring…, Home Owner in Hoboken, NJ

does anybody know the average price/sft on hudson st in hoboken North?

Asked by Nicolas Ringeval, Hoboken, NJ Thu Jul 5, 2012

looking to refinance a 2bdr condo I own on Hudson St

Answers

2
Hi Nicolas, it will depend on your specific home. Appraisers will look at similar units to yours that have sold so unfortunately an average price per square foot won't give you a realistic value. For example smaller two bedrooms tend to trade at higher price per square foot values, as do units with NYC views.. similarly units on 3 to 4th floor walk ups trade at a lower per square foot value.

If you'd like a broker price opinion report I can help you with that to give you a better idea of what your condo will appraise for.

Hope this helps!
The average price for per Sq Ft. lies between $500 to $650 for the home in hudson st for hoboken North.
$500-650 is a very general estimate. The price per square foot is dependent on your building (walk-up? elevator?), and on your individual unit, has your property has been renovated, is it a parlor level, basement or 5th floor of a walk-up? As a result of all these variables, there is no hard and fast rule to apply and so your place really needs to be appraised by a local expert. If you share a little more info, we can better answer your question. Good luck with your refi!
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012
Thanks.
This is what I thought. However all the listings I am finding seem to be under that, approx $450-$490 in that same area
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012