Ada, Other/Just Looking in 33194

does anybody help me to find out what happened with the property 15323 sw 9 way, miami, fl 33194,? something happened with the bank, we already send

Asked by Ada, 33194 Mon Jun 21, 2010

two offers, the first one was accepted and one week later they decided no closed the deal because they made a mistake with the foreclosure process, 30 days after the house was active again and we submit another offer, the same happened, they said they need to correct something. If anybody can help me pls I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
am

Answers

5
I know this bank very well, since I have helped them a lot in this market.
Are you a cash buyer or financed buyer? how did you submit the offers?
Miguel Soria
REMAX
305-606-0517
Hi Ada,

This property is a foreclosure and is temporarily of the market, the bank is waiting for a document before it can be marketed once again. There is another unit available in that same complex that I can provide you information on.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Beatriz Mendez
305-244-4125
bmendezrealtor.com
Hello Ada, There isn't much anyone of us can do to help you with this property. What I can do for you is show you other properties very similar in the area of which are currently available. You may contact me directly for detailed information on the additional properties.
Thank you
Ada,
The property was changed to "T" status on June 14. "T" means "Temporarily Off Market". So the owner of the property decided it needed to be taken off the market for whatever reason. It could be a number of things.

Are you using a Realtor? If not, you should be, so they can cut through some of the red tape for you.
If you would like to speak with me, you can call 786-205-1133, or email me at rams.homes@gmail.com
Ada this property is temporary out of market since 06/14. This is a foreclosure property. Sometimes property like that going out of market for many reasons, one could be certificate of use, title problems, etc. If you need more information keep my phone number and we will be in communicated. 305 519-3199.
or e-mail me at nfigueroa@fsr-gmac.com