Home Buying in Cobbs Creek>Question Details

Andy, Home Buyer in Cobbs Creek, Philade...

does any one know 5404 spruce st, 19139.how long that restaurant been close and what we need to do to reopen up agian? do we need to apply for zoning?

Asked by Andy, Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA Mon Feb 20, 2012

if it was take out zoning before

Help the community by answering this question:


Carl Caldas’ answer
Cash is the asnwer to your question(s)

It's listed for $49,000.00. The sale does not include the restaurant equipment. It has a 1 bed and studio apartment above. The property has no electricity and is in need of a lot of repairs.

Let me know if you want to make an offer on it. This will require cash.


Carl Caldas
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 24, 2012

We have a restaurant property that can be up and running in less than 2 weeks (used to be a Jamaican restaurant with takeout). It is on the 60th street commercial corridor. Cross street is Walton (near Cedar). I see you posted in Feb so it may be a little late - if not drop by to see the property. There is a for rent sign upfront. 6464044753.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 7, 2012
You can call 311 the city number and ask for Dept of Commerce who will help you with anything you need.
Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012

Resturants fall under many other licensing jurisdictions. Zoning is a less crucial matter than say the health department. If i were you, i would consult professionals whose specific expertise is in these areas. City code and law governing food preparation and services and what is needed to get the property compliant, would be the things that would first concern me, and the city departments i would call, and experts i would consult.

John Leonard
Long & Foster Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer