Home Buying in Cobbs Creek>Question Details

Andy, Home Buyer in Cobbs Creek, Philade...

does any one know 5404 spruce st, 19139.how long that restaurant been close and what we need to do to reopen up agian? do we need to apply for zoning?

Asked by Andy, Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA Mon Feb 20, 2012

if it was take out zoning before

Answers

4
Carl M. Caldas’ answer
Cash is the asnwer to your question(s)

It's listed for $49,000.00. The sale does not include the restaurant equipment. It has a 1 bed and studio apartment above. The property has no electricity and is in need of a lot of repairs.

Let me know if you want to make an offer on it. This will require cash.

Carl Caldas
Andy,

We have a restaurant property that can be up and running in less than 2 weeks (used to be a Jamaican restaurant with takeout). It is on the 60th street commercial corridor. Cross street is Walton (near Cedar). I see you posted in Feb so it may be a little late - if not drop by to see the property. There is a for rent sign upfront. 6464044753.

You can call 311 the city number and ask for Dept of Commerce who will help you with anything you need.
Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
215-725-5700
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Andy,

Resturants fall under many other licensing jurisdictions. Zoning is a less crucial matter than say the health department. If i were you, i would consult professionals whose specific expertise is in these areas. City code and law governing food preparation and services and what is needed to get the property compliant, would be the things that would first concern me, and the city departments i would call, and experts i would consult.

John Leonard
Long & Foster Real Estate
610-742-9389
john.leonard@lnf.com