Home Buying in Asbury Park>Question Details

Danielle, Home Buyer in Asbury Park, NJ

doe any one have information on 1010 Fifth in Asbury park? thanks.

Asked by Danielle, Asbury Park, NJ Sat Jul 7, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Danielle,

The house you are inquiring about is no longer available.

That house is in the northwest area of Asbury Park. That's a very nice area where many of the houses have been renovated - mostly older homes with front porches and old growth trees adding to the overall charm.

There are other homes available in that area of Asbury Park, as well as other sections. If you wish to tell me more about what you want and need, I'll be glad to help you find additional options for consideration.

Lynn Goldhammer
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
501 Grand Ave, Unit L3
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Office: 732-531-1122
Fax: 732-774-3881
lgoldhammer@pruzack.com
http://www.pruzack.com/lynngoldhammer
It was on the market last year as a short sale for $225,000 but never sold. I'm happy to send the info. Just let me know. -Adam Hignite / John C. Conover Agency
Not sure what you're looking for.. This house was on the market from April to October, 2010. It was purchased in Feb 2000 from a bank for $52,000.
'
If there is something specific you are looking for, let me know.
The tax records shows EPSTEIN, AARON & ALISON HAUPTMAN as owners at the same address with a sale date of 1/31/2001 and a sale price of $140k. But interestingly, the tax records shows the listed owner, prior to 2012, to be an LLC c/o of someone else in New York and then north Jersey.
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012