Jojohome, Home Buyer in 48071

do you have rent to own or lease w/ option to buy?

Asked by Jojohome, 48071 Wed Aug 4, 2010

Answers

4
Here in Oakland County there are over 100 homes available with lease option.
In your area of Madison Heights there are over 20 homes with lease option as of 08/05/2010.
As a Michigan licensed real estate professional I am frequently work with families who buy a home with lease option.

Buying a home with a lease option does involve an application process.
References will be verified.
Your source of income will be confirmed. Your current housing record will be checked for the last 2 years.

For a list of homes available with lease option in SE Michigan, contact:

Chip Andis
Cell (248) 931-0084

Chip@Realfi.com

REALFi
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE IN ONE
34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
Office (248) 886-0000
Hi Jojohome,
Yes, there are some sellers that are willing to do a lease option or rent to own. If you like I can check to see what is available at this time. You will have to show proof of employment and a credit report and probably have a decent down payment. Since you didn't state in your question what you are looking to spend or whare you are looking, you can contact email me direct with more of what you are looking for.

Pam Bava, Realtor
Real Living Kee Realty
http://www.realliving.com/pamala.bava.com
realteellc@hotmail.com
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find rent-to-own/lease-option properties: http://www.trulia.com/blog/don_tepper/2010/03/how_you_can_fi…

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Seller's today have become very creative and open-minded about how to sell their homes. Lease w/options to buy have pros and cons on both the seller's and buyer's side of the transaction. The best thing for you to do if you are a buyer interested in this type of transaction is to find a great agent who has dealt with this before. If you would like a referral to such an agent please contact me through my website and I will be more than happy to find you an agent in your area who can do just that. Thanks for asking!