Mw, Home Buyer in Fountain Hills, Foun...

do you have owners that will carry in ftn hills az 85268?

Asked by Mw, Fountain Hills, Fountain Hills, AZ Sun Apr 4, 2010

Answers

4
Natasha Tomlinson’s answer
Yes, there are owner carryback options in Fountain Hills and other parts of Maricopa County. Just be sure that the owner is current on their mortgage, if one exists on the property. Also, it's a good idea to have a title and escrow company monitor the payments made. They can do this for a small monthly fee.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 18, 2010
I'm not interested in an owner carry, but may consider a lease option. If interested, check out the classifieds in the FH Times 5/22/13. $392,000
I am house hunting as well and I noticed one home is offering owner carryback:

15540 E. Sundown, FH (sunridge canyon)

We offered 520k instead of the 575k asking price but then changed our minds because
my husband wants a larger office.
Possibly so! With an office in downtown Fountain Hills (West USA Realty), we are happy to work with our buyers to find a home that meets your specific needs and situation. If that means finding a home in which seller financing is a possibility, we would search for that. While most homes are not currently sold with seller financing today, there's always a possibility. The likelihood of success also depends upon your financial situation, credit history, the amount you have for a down payment, the terms you'd be able to offer the seller and so on. Send us an e-mail -- we'd welcome the opportunity to be of service.