Lindajwillis, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

do you have homes for sale on richard lane and where exactly is richard lane in safety harbor. i can't find

Asked by Lindajwillis, Tampa, FL Sat Dec 8, 2007

it on the map blast

Answers

2
Voices Member’s answer
There are various richard(s) st, ave but no richard lane that I can find in the Tampa Bay area. Did you have a particular property in Safety Harbor in mind or are you looking for someone?

Martha
Here is a breakdown of all the Richard(s) in areas not far from Safety Harbor in Pinnellas:
Richards Ct, Clearwater 33755 and Richards Ave. Clearwater 33755. There is Richard Ervin Pkwy and Richards Rd in Tarpon Springs 34688, and Richard St , Tarpon Springs 34689. There is a really cute house for sale right on Lake Tarpon, on Richard Ervin Pkwy. It's a 2/1, new A/C in 2001, and new roof in 2008, small, around 815 sq. ft, but a really cute setting with a great view of the lake. Give me a call if there is any interest, and I will be happy to assist you with a showing.

Terra Walsh
Future Home Realty 813-833-3523