Home Buying in Midtown>Question Details

Shelby Buie, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

do you have any condo in this price range in Surgar Land, tx/?

Asked by Shelby Buie, Houston, TX Fri Dec 14, 2012

buy or lease condo in Sugar Land, tx

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091946730-2016-Main-St-1214-…

Answers

4
Shelby,

Are you currently working with an agent? If not let me know and I'll be happy to assist you in the house you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you!

Maira
Agent
White Picket Realty
maira@whitepicketrealty.com
281-764-6016
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hey Shelby,

As far as what is on the market in Sugar Land right now, there's not a whole lot of inventory in that price point BUT there are a ton of properties for lease. If you're interested in leasing please contact me at meganbecerra@gmail.com / 2813238341.

Thanks!!

Megan Becerra
(PS - I used to live in 2016 Main!)
Flag Mon Feb 2, 2015
Shelby,

About 20 condo/town homes under $100,000 in the general Sugar Land area. Most were built in the late 70s and early 80s.

Most of these type of properties are closer in to town. There is a larger group of properties like this between Beltway 8 and the Galleria area, north of Hwy 59 and south of I-10. Keep in mind many of these communities do not work with FHA financing. Let us know if we can assist in any way as we sell many condos/town homes across Houston.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
As of the moment, the only condo unit for sale in that price range is a 2 br./1.5 ba. foreclosure priced in the low $80s although it will likely sell for more.

As for rentals, there's a unit listed at $1350 which looks nothing like the one you submitted ... older, in fair condition at best.

Sugar Land is not the ideal location for condominium sales or rentals. There are other options. Please get in touch with me (phone, e-mail, text, carrier pigeon ... whatever works for you) so that we may further discuss your housing need. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon