Home Buying in Clinton>Question Details

Moodunny, Home Buyer in Clinton, MS

do you have a mortage for someone with a 580 credit score?

Asked by Moodunny, Clinton, MS Sun Oct 4, 2009

Answers

2
Maybe or maybe not, but we have private investors and sellers that are willing to work with you to get you into a home. We work with a mortgage broker that assists all of our clients with every facet of the buying and selling process. We understand the hassle of being shifted from one place to another for a different service and/or a different answer that is why we work with this one broker. Give us a call, (800-374-4393) and allow us to assist you with your real estate needs. Looking forward to working with you!
We presently have a lender who says that he can do 580 credit score loans but there are certain guidelines that you have to go by. For instance...you can't receive any down payment funds. You would have to show that you have the money for down payment in your checking / saving account.
You can contact me directly at fondalester@yahoo.com. I can get you set up with him.

Fonda
Web Reference: http://www.fondalester.com