Home Buying in Palm Springs>Question Details

Joan_burke, Other/Just Looking in Palm Springs, CA

do you ewmber Joan Burke and Myrna Chariton We worked there when you first came to the Desert?

Asked by Joan_burke, Palm Springs, CA Sun Feb 3, 2013

I do remember the names! Are you back?
Well hellllloooooooooo Joan!
Of course I remember you. Whole lotta years with Tarbell, don't recall if you went to Coldwell or not. Also, last I knew you lived in Casas de...
How are you? Well I hope!
I see someone asked if you're moving back.... Well, ARE ya?
If so, and if not solo, which company? I would give Windermere serious consideration. I joined the "Windermerians" two years ago this past September.

As for Myrna, I know she and Diane left the biz, at least from an out and about status. Haven't seen Diane but I've seen Myrna "from afar" a couple times. She looks good.

Anywho... (one of my favorite words). Anywho... Stay in touch,
Both names sound familiar, and I definitely remember Myrna Chariton, whose working partner was Dianne Dougherty, when I joined that office in the spring of 2006.
When I started I worked at Classic Homes Inc. until they sold out and then I went over to Windermere two and a half years ago.