Home Buying in Hubbard>Question Details

hotrodrich1, Renter in 44420

do u know if 3690 or 3695 is for sale on buena vista dr in hubbard is still for sale and how much thanks rich?

Asked by hotrodrich1, 44420 Tue Dec 17, 2013

Answers

1
All of this is according to zillow and the county auditor's sites: * 3690; not for sale so far as I can tell, Fannie Mae closed on it December 18, 2012. It's not listed on their http://www.homepath.com website so, they must be holding it for some reason. ** 3695 this one doesn't appear to be for sale either. This one on the other hand is not owned by an entity, it's owned privately. ---- not to say that either were or weren't recently listed. Maybe a Real Estate Agent would be willing to check them out for you. If I can help answer any add'l questions, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Ohio Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile.