Princess, Renter in Los Angeles County, CA

do u have rent to own homes that are offered through your company or the banks?

Asked by Princess, Los Angeles County, CA Mon May 28, 2012

Bank of America is offering to home owners who are losing their home the opportunity to rent to own it what about renters like myself that found us all of a sudden homeless because landlord lost their home do you offer or know of banks that offer rent to own homes for first time buyers like myself and what is the process as well as any fees involved?

Answers

1
Banks do not usually rent their homes. The program to rent to former owners is unique and you must have been the owner. Banks do not rent to own, they simply look to liqudate. Your first step may be to meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can guide you through the stepos what you need to do in order to get a mortgage. then meet with a buyer broker in your area who can guide you to waht is available in your area that meets your needs and financials.